Friday 1 June 2012

Invitiations


Shopping List
JGCL 547 Our Special Day
Peel off Bubbleheart 94258 gold
Stickles Gold & Pink
Burgundy organza ribbon
Ivory narrow organza ribbon
Large, medium & small s/a pearls
Gold metals
Pink clear dots
Candi
Stardust pens
Ivory & burgundy pearl card
Stampendous Detail gold embossing powder
Corner rounder punch
All available from:-www.woodware.co.uk

This weeks theme was a gift for me being a designer & producer of wedding stationery; I just had to do wedding invitations. I have chosen Jane Gill's beautiful set of wedding words Our Special Day which has all the combinations of wording that you will need with such an elegant script. I have also chosen Jane's Bubbleheart peel off (also available in Clear magic set Bubble Hearts) for the centre piece of each invitation. The key to producing a large number of invitations is to keep it simple but stunning. I have chosen a large & medium sized heart for the above design & placed it into a piece of the burgundy card which I have then cut out.I have then filled the "bubbles" on the peel off  with a mix of pearls, Candi, Stickles & other embellishments. 
The words have been embossed onto ivory pearl card with Detail Gold powder, opposite corners of the card piece have been rounded with the punch to give a unique shape & layered onto burgundy card. I have chosen a DL sized card & I have added a piece of burgundy organza ribbon to the centre of the card front overlaid with the narrow ivory ribbon before adding the Bubblehearts & wedding words.
Below are ideas for matching "Save the Date" & evening invitation cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment