Saturday 16 June 2012

My Mallorcan garden


 We've just returned from 2 glorious weeks at our house in Mallorca where we enjoyed constant sunshine & temperatures well into the 30s everyday.What a shock when we arrived at Exeter airport last Sunday afternoon to lashing rain & down to 12 degrees- I haven't warmed up yet! As with the English spring all the flowers in Mallorca were late flowering this year & so we were thrilled to see our garden in full flower. I thought I'd share some pictures with you.


It's my other half's birthday next week so still under the Spanish influence this is the card I have made for him- have a sneaky peek!
have used the Masterboard technique for the background of the card & the stamps that I have used are from Stampendous. I did a little direct to paper with a selection of Versacolour inkpads before stamping with Versafine Onyx Black  & then have used coloured pencils to highlight. I've used Glossy Accents on the olives,poppies & grapes. Oh roll on September when we'll be back again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment