This one has been stamped onto a mica sprayed background using Versafine black and I've added some colour to the flowers with water based pens. The image has been mounted onto black card and the 7 x 7 white card blank has been stamped with one of the butterflies from Butterfly Mind using grey ink.
This one has been embossed with gold powder onto navy card and the flowers coloured with metallic pens. The A5 white card blank has been stamped with a worker stamp from Freedom Flower.
The 3rd sample has been stamped onto white vellum with Brilliance Graphite Black and then the flowers coloured on the back with metallic pens. I have used clear foam pads and transfer foils to mask the pads which I have used to attach the vellum to some white card. To finish mount onto grey card, an embossed lilac piece and finally onto a white 5 x 7 card blank.
Here are the rest of my samples some of which didn't make it onto the show.
Butterfly Mind embossed with white powder on ivory vellum.
Butterfly Mind on a sprayed acrylic background
Butterfly Mind on a inked background
Butterfly Mind gold embossed on a card front and cut away on one side
Freedom Flower, Butterfly Mind and
That's all from me for this time and my last time on the Chocolate Baroque Design team as I've made the decision to concentrate on my own workshops and craft projects. I'll still be keeping up to date with Lesley and all the team so from me, bye for now! Debbie