Saturday 26 May 2012

May sketch challenge


Shopping List
Stampendous SSC1113 Garden Beauty
Stampendous CRR138 Calligraphy Sampler
Versafine Olympia Green & Spanish Moss
Sakura Bruynzeel coloured pencils
Woodware 1" beech leaf punch
Glossy Accents
A button & garden raffia
All available from:-www.woodware.co.uk

Time for this month's sketch challenge & I've kept it simple this time with this beautiful garden set from Stampendous. Those of you who are regular visitors to Japonica will have seen the stunning designs that Jan has done using this set so I just couldn't resist the chance to have a play with it myself. I have teamed it with the very versatile Calligraphy Sampler cling stamp also from Stampendous. I have used Sakura coloured pencils to softly colour the main image & the Calligraphy stamp provides a very complimentary backing  panel. I have stamped the butterflies from the" Garden" set down the right hand edge of the DL card blank using the Versafine inkpads. To finish my design I have punched some beech leaves & given them a really glossy look using Glossy Accents, a button & some raffia. 

Here is the sketch don't forget to play along this month, you could be the winner of a £12 Woodware voucher.  


No comments:

Post a Comment