Tuesday 29 November 2016

Christmas Tags


It's nice to make your own tags for Christmas gifts sometimes especially for the special people in your life.  I've designed a selection using Woodware stamps but in keeping with the theme for last week , quick Christmas cards, they could just as easily be mounted onto a card blank for a speedy card. Here's what I came up with.  



 All the tags I've used I have made myself & they measure approx 6" x 3.5" with the bottom corners rounded with a corner rounder punch. For the above design I've  sponged some red & green ink onto the tag & the stamp I've used is FRS029 Holly & Ivy Tag. I've added some punched holly leaves using the yellow holly punch & paper from perfect Prints pad "Dark Spots". The "ivy" leaves at the bottom come from the peach maple punch. To finish add some Card Candi & tartan ribbon.


 Here we have a craft card tag & the stamp set is FRS025 " Snow Post". I stamped the main image onto white card & coloured with pencils. I cut this out & mounted into the image which I had stamped onto the tag. To finish I  added some strips from Perfect Prints pad "Tis the Season" & some green rik rak braid.



Lastly I took a plain black tag & stamped the sentiment  from the stamp set JGS457 Hand drawn Greetings using Brilliance Moonlight White inkpad. I highlighted the letters using a white gel pen & the stars come from FRS345 "Seeing Stars".To add a little sparkle I've  added some Mark Richards s/a Crystal Stars & white spotty organza ribbon for the tie.


All products available from:-
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
Liberty Craft
33 Exeter Road
Exmouth EX8 1PT
01395 273238
libertycraft33@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment