Friday 27 June 2014

Green & Pink

 
Materials used:-
FRS238 Huge Baby
Magenta Alphabet 12 x 12 paper
Bremen 12 x 12 paper
Brilliance Graphite Black
Pink gingham ribbon
Mint polka dot organza ribbon
Buttons
6" x 6" Hairy Manilla card blank
All available from:-
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
 
This week our theme is "Pink & Green" one of my favourite colour combinations. I've used "Huge Baby" (don't you just love that title!!) by Francoise Read & I've done some paper piecing here by stamping once on the pink paper, again on the green spotty paper & on the card blank. Cut out the letters & attach them to the card blank. I've stamped some of the cute sentiments which come with the stamp onto the Hairy Manilla card blank & added some pink gingham ribbon. To finish I've added some tiny bows using the Woodware bow maker to the 4 corners of the design.



1 comment:

  1. I love these 'huge' stamps, this is a lovely colour combo.

    ReplyDelete