Saturday 21 June 2014

Featuring Buttons

 
Materials Used:-
JGCL 575 Delightful Verse
FRCL 226 Flower Medley
Perfect Print paper pad- Heritage
Woodware wooden buttons
Brilliance Aurora
Versafine Vintage Sepia
Olive organza ribbon
A5 cream card blank
All available from:-
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
 
This week we're featuring buttons in all their many uses as a great embellishment. I've used mine to frame the sentiment from Jane Gill's "Delightful Verse " set. I die cut a large heart & printed the sentiment onto it using Versafine. The card blank has the bottom half covered with one of the lovely papers from the Perfect Prints pad. I've used one of the tiny flower stamps from Flower Medley to randomly print over the top part of the card blank & over the heart. I've inked the edges of the buttons & also printed the flowers onto them too. I've then used the buttons to frame the heart sentiment. To finish I've added a strip of dark brown card across the centre of the card blank & some larger buttons through which I've threaded some narrow olive ribbon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment