Wednesday 26 June 2019

New from Stix2

We've just had some lovely new products from Stix2 which I thought I'd share with you. Firstly a new range of biodegradable glitter. These come in 8 gorgeous colours & are super fine, just right with Christmas crafting season just around the corner.
  




Another new exciting products are the MDF door hangers. These can be used in a variety of ways & for lots of occasions. You can go crazy with mixed media techniques as they can be coloured, painted, stamped, stencilled, heat embossed.... the possibilities are endless!!


Here are a few ideas I've come up with.



I've given the hanger a coat of gesso & then stencilled some stars using an inkpad. I  added some strips of Ultra Sticky Clear d/s tape. I've used the new glitters in silver, blue & pink. I went all around the edge of the hanger with the 3D PVA glue before adding more glitter. The unicorn embellishments were attached using the Hot Melt glue gun.


I've painted this one with black gesso & then stencilled using a metallic inkpad. The stud effect has been achieved with hot glue & the new bronze glitter. The stars are Stix2 die cuts S57363 Stars which I have coloured black & then applied some PVA glue & the new gold glitter.


 Lastly this one too has been covered with white gesso & then sprayed with Stix2's spray paints & left to dry. The wedding bells are again a Stix2 die cut,S57418 White Bells. I've placed them onto DS tape sheet (S57107) & then cut around them. Peel away the 2nd sheet & cover with the new white glitter. Edge th bells with blue ink. These Hangers could be used at a wedding venue to point the way for guests or even as a table sign.Just add some Stix2 white organza ribbon to finish(S57390).  


All new products available from end of July/August

No comments:

Post a Comment