Friday 6 December 2019

O is For.....by Debbie

Hello again and time to show you my samples from the November Chocolate Baroque  show on Hochanda. I really loved this month's launch, really versatile with lots of scope for ideas. Here's my first design featuring O is For.


 For this design I took an 8 x 8 ivory card blank. I started with a square of ivory card and masked a circle at the centre. I then took a circle die just to mark a larger circle around the masked area. I then sponged the entire area using Distress inks Peeled Paint, Wild Honey and Vintage Photo around the edges. Now remove the mask from the centre. I used the small tree from the set to stamp all around the outer circle at clock number intervals. Next I stamped the "O" from the set into the centre of the masked circle using Versafine Vintage Sepia and sponged the sky and ground using a piece of torn card. I then coloured with water based markers. to finish layer onto brown and Kraft card before attaching to the card blank. 





Here's another look at O is For which I've stamped onto a mica sprayed background using Versafine Onyx Black and added some touches of colour with water based pens. I've used  the small tree again in the corners of the pink layer and then mounted onto a die cut background before attaching to a 7 x 7 white card blank. 




For my next design I've used Remembrance Tree and Harmony Tree and I think this has to be my favourite of my samples. I've tried to depict the 4 seasons and I think it's worked out very well. I used backgrounds made with Distress inks with the spray & smooch method and then stamped with Versafine black. I just added a touch of colour with water based pens and the 4 pieces were mounted onto an 8 x 8 white card blank.

Here are a few more looks at those lovely tree stamps and ideas to go with them.



 Here we have 2 Artist Trading Hearts but I decided to turn them into pretty little plaques.


That's all from me for this time I'll be back later in the month to show you the last of my samples. Bye for now Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment