Wednesday 13 June 2018

Talking of Fathers Day....

The Stix2 design team  were recently asked to come up with some sporty themed cards with the world cup looming (ugh!!). Sooo... I found myself forced to buy some suitable masculine dies. I've teamed my die cut images with some of Stix2 very versatile acetate products & backgrounds created with the spray paints.


For the first (let's get football out of the way!!) I've used some printable acetate to create the small happy birthday border on the left & for the large sentiment inside. The micro glue dots on a roll are fantastic for attaching acetate to card as they really don't show! The red gingham card is new from Stix2 & all the card blanks & card are from Stix2 of course.





For the sailing card I've simply placed the die cut onto a piece of background created with the spray paints. The motor bike design is mounted onto a piece of acetate which has had the spray paint treatment & then I've added a printable acetate sentiment to the bottom.






All of the dies I've used for these designs are from Printable Heaven  & if you haven't checked out this website you really should as they have some real treasures to be found (including a craft pound shop with fab embellishments) & some great cheap dies which cut like a dream. Just love this beach hut! 





No comments:

Post a Comment