Wednesday 23 May 2018

Father's Day for the men in our lives

Father's Day will soon be upon us again (where is this year going!) & time to do the thing we all dread, (go on admit it!) & design a card for our menfolk. I've used 2 of the fab sea themed masks & a stamp set from Imagine Design Create which I shall be using in my workshop at IDC on Tuesday 19th June. I've used them with Distress Oxides & Stix2 products which are also available from Imagine Design Create. Let me talk you through.

Here we have an A5 white card blank. I've white embossed the shells from the stamp set & the sentiment. I've sponged over the shells with the Oxides. The foiled strips at the sides of the card come from Stix2 Transfer Foils.   



A simple gift bag to put Dad's goodies in which I've stencilled using the masks & Oxides again. I've also added a Stix2 die cut tag attached with some paper raffia. 





All available from :-


No comments:

Post a Comment