6x6 white card blank
S57268 A4 masking sheet
Glue gun & Rainbow iridescent glitter
S57277 white snowflake die cuts
Glue gun & sticks
FRS 655 Snowflake Reindeer
Colour Cloud- Spring Bluebell, Lavender Lace, Indigo Mist
Glitter Kiss Frosty Sparkle
1. Take the card blank with the fold at the top & fold the front in half with the fold pointing upwards to form an easel card. Place to one side.
2. Stamp the reindeer to left side of the piece of flat white card & onto the piece of masking sheet using Versafine Black.
3. Carefully cut out the reindeer from the masking sheet (excluding antlers, snowflakes & lines) remove backing sheet & place over reindeer stamped onto card. Tip: take some of the “tack” from the sheet by lying on the back of your hand first to avoid taking the surface from the card.
4. With the masking sheet in place, using a Smoothie gently stroke Colour Cloud shades Spring Bluebell & Lavender Lace from top over reindeer. Turn piece around & do the same from bottom. Try to leave a lighter area in the centre around reindeer body. When satisfied with result remove mask. Edge with Indigo Mist.
5. Dab some of both colours onto a craft mat & using a small brush & water, watercolour the image. Use Indigo Mist to add some shading. When dry sparingly stroke Glitter Kiss Frosty Sparkle over the entire area of image.
6. Sponge the die cut & tag with the blue & lavender. Add some dots of hot glue & glitter & set aside to set.
7. Stamp sentiments onto the tag & the small piece of flat white card. Edge with Indigo Mist.
8. Edge the larger strip of white card with Indigo Mist & attach the embossed pearl card on the top with foam tape. Attach this to the inside bottom edge of the card blank using foam tape to form the “stop” bar.
9. On the craft mat make 4 dots of hot glue & cover with glitter. Leave aside to set.
10. Attach “Wishing you…etc” to bar at bottom of card blank using foam pads (thicker ones at centre to form a curve. Add a strip of foam tape above & below stop bar & cover with glitter.
11. Take the piece of ribbon & thread the tag to the bottom section before tying around right of image. Attach image to piece of pearl card & then attach this, the bottom half only to fold of the front of the card blank to the left. Secure tag in position with a foam pad.
12. Using small dabs of hot glue attach snowflake to right of card front & the glitter drops you have made to the stop bar & the left corners of the image.
Tall Christmas Trees
6x6 ivory card blank
Clear foam pads
Red & green Transfer foils
Tinted Intense card red & Christmas green.
JGS361 Tall Christmas
Colour Cloud- Basil Leaf & Natural Rosewood
Glitter Kiss Frosty Sparkle
- Taking the card blank fold the front back to the left & crease well. Take the strip of card & fold away from centre also.
- Take the 2 pieces of ivory card & the strip which you have folded & sponge lightly with the 2 Colour Clouds.
- Using Versafine stamp the large tree & small on the smaller piece of card & all sizes onto the larger card. Stamp the parcels along the strip. Edge the pieces with Basil.
- When dry stroke with Glitter Kiss Frosty Sparkle.
- Apply “Basil” to parcel stamp & stamp down both edges of inside right of card blank.
- Layer pieces onto red & green card. Attach smaller piece to folded back section of card blank & larger piece to inside area.
- Attach the folded strip to bottom of card blank with its front folded back so that the fold of the strip sits at the opposite side to the card front& the second fold sits inwards. It will sit over bottom of trees.
- Stamp sentiment onto cream punched shape & then layer this onto red & then green. Attach to inside left of card.
- Add clear foam pads to areas of card as shown in sample & apply red & green Transfer Foils