Friday 23 December 2016

Thank You


With the festive season upon us once more we shall all have a reason to say "Thank you" to our nearest & dearest soon. It was quite nice to step away from the Christmas stamps after the Christmas crafting fest & create something a little more spring-like. I've used 3 stamps for this one which is based on a 5 x 7 cream card blank. I've taken a piece of flat cream card & used FRS627 "Wood Panel" from Francoise Read with Versafine Vintage Sepia for the background of the design. I've then stamped JGS480 "Bubble Bloom- Lilly" from Jane Gill over the top with Onyx Black. I've stamped again on papers from the Perfect Prints range  & used these to paper piece the petals & leaves. Then came the fun part! I filled in the "bubbles" with Card Candi, Liquid Pearls & Stickles. To finish, the sentiment comes from JGS483 "Butterflies" & I've added some brown & white dotty organza ribbon. 

All materials available from;-

Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
Liberty Craft
33 Exeter Road
Exmouth EX8 1PT
01395 273238
libertycraft33@yahoo.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment