Monday 5 December 2016

Sketch challenge 57

 
All materials used available from:-
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
Liberty Craft
33 Exeter Road
Exmouth EX8 1PT
01395 273238
libertycraft33@yahoo.co.uk
Here we are at last sketch challenge of 2016 & one more Christmas design. The stamp I've chosen is JGS110 "Music Notes" by Jane Gill which I have embossed onto a piece of bronze pearl card using Stampendous Detail Gold powder. The background to the cream A5 card blank comes from Craftwork Cards paper pad "Christmas Cheer" & I've layered the paper onto the bronze pearl card. The strip across the centre comes from a piece of Natural Burlap Trim & I've added some punched foliage which has been created with the yellow holly punch & the blue fern punch. I punched some cork berries to add to the rustic look of this design & to finish I added some strips of gold "Nailheads" & some gold "Metals" both from Mark Richards.The peel off message is from the "Francoise" Collection. 

Here's a closer look at the foliage    


The original sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment