Tuesday 26 July 2016

Wrap Around Cards

 Materials used:-
FRS334 You Are
JGS436 Dotty Flower
Perfect Prints paper pad "Sandstorm"
Mark Richards Elements "Citron"
Woodware Silhouette Butterfly punch
Green Bazill 12 x 12 card
All available from:-
www.woodware.co.uk
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
Liberty Craft
33 Exeter Road
Exmouth EX8 1PT
01395 273238
libertycraft33@yahoo.co.uk


This week's theme had me somewhat perplexed as I wasn't quite sure what a "wrap around" card really meant. Well here's my interpretation of one! I've taken a 12 x 12 piece of card & cut in half before scoring to make two 6 x 6  cards. Next I've cut diagonally across each front but in opposite directions (you'll see what I mean from the photos below). I've decorated with the Perfect Prints papers which in turn have been stamped with "Dotty Flowers" in darker shades of green inks. I also stamped the flowers across the back of the card. the sentiment comes from "You Are" & I've punched each butterfly from the printed paper & the plain green card too. I've cut a slit in the bottom right hand corner for the corner of the left front to slot into to hold it closed. To finish I've added the Elements to the butterflies. 



The card open


The back of the card

The inside of the card 

No comments:

Post a Comment