Wednesday 20 July 2016

Summer Birthday

Materials used:-
FRS333  Wire Roses
Stampendous Detail Gold embossing powder
Lilac polka dot organza ribbon 
Mark Richards Elements Rainbow Clear
Sakura Koi water brush pens.
Flat white card
purple card
All available from:-
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
Liberty Craft
33 Exeter Road
Exmouth EX8 1PT
01395 273238
libertycraft33@yahoo.co.uk

The team is featuring summer birthdays this week & I've designed this with a very special lady in mind!  The card blank is round for this one but I can't take the credit I bought it that way!! I've die cut a large circle from flat white card & after giving it a good wipe with an anti stat bag I've embossed "Wire Roses" with the gold powder. After that I gently sponged some summery colours from my inkpads & or course the embossing resisted the inks.I did add some water spots to the sponging to create a more interesting effect.  When dry I've added some colour to the roses with the Koi pens. To finish I've mounted onto a die cut circle of purple card & attached to the card blank. Now add a triple organza bow, the sentiment & some Elements.


No comments:

Post a Comment