Tuesday 22 December 2015

Doodle Bird


Hello there hope all the presents are wrapped, the turkey is stuffed & you've got the sprouts on by now!!  I've just been making some new samples using Woodware stamps & Stix2 products which work really well together. For both designs I've used JGS385 "Doodle Bird"

Here I've done some paper piecing with papers from some Perfect Prints pads from Woodware onto a cream Stix2 card blank. The paper flowers are from Woodware but I've coloured the centres with a brush marker & filled with hot glue using the Stix2 Hot Melt Glue gun before sprinkling Stix2 Clear Plastic Beads over the glue. The tag is a die cut from Stix2 . 

Here I printed the image, coloured it with brush markers & then cut out the background with a craft knife. I then printed the image again onto a piece of white card, placed a piece of Stix2 double sided adhesive sheet over the top, removed the 2nd backing & placed the coloured piece over the top. I then covered the exposed sticky surface with Stix2 Clear Plastic Beads. I stamped the image again onto Stix2 Self Adhesive Sparkly Acetate & cut out just the bird shape after which I wiped the ink off again.  To finish carefully place the acetate over the bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment