Wednesday 9 December 2015

Bring on the Sunshine!

Materials used:-
"Sarah Barnard" dye ink sprays from Clearsnap:-
Guava,Tangerine, Banana, Spearmint & Strawberry
JGS273 Wheat
Versafine Onyx Black
Stampendous Detail powders Copper & Rose Gold
8 x 8 pearl white card
Dark pink card for layering
All available from:-
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
Liberty Craft
33 Exeter Road
Exmouth EX8 1PT
01395 273238
libertycraft33@yahoo.co.uk
This week's theme is "Bring on the Sunshine" & go mad with inks, sprays & masks etc. not a moment too soon I say! I've done another cheeky page for my Stix2 2015 calendar but this theme was right up my street using sprays, stamping & embossing powders. I took a piece of white pearl card & began building up the layers of colour using the ink sprays. Have some kitchen paper handy & blot the excess as you go until you have the right effect. When dry I stamped the "Wheat" stamp over the top with Versafine & then to finish off I sprinkled some of the embossing powders onto the piece & heated form underneath.Layer onto dark pink card & add to the calendar page.



No comments:

Post a Comment