Thursday 19 February 2015

Today at Liberty Craft- Aspects of Design

Happy Thursday everyone & demo day again at Liberty Craft.Today I've been using the new range of stamps from Aspects of Design by Woodware. The stamps I've used today are as follows:-
ADS506 Poppies
ADS103 Butterfly Botanical
ADS505 Shipping Script
Here I've stamped onto cream card with the poppy
first & then over stamped with the script. I then coloured
with Tombow pens & mounted onto a piece from the Perfect
Print paper pad Vintage 2. The sentiment comes from
the poppy set.  

Here we have the Butterfly Botanical with the Script stamp
 on the background of the card blank. Created simply in black &
white & if you look closely you'll see that I've I've decoupaged the
butterfly in acetate- this meant the dreaded Stazon!!
But I think the end result was worth it! I've added some
touches of silver Stickles just to make it pop.
 


For my third card I've embossed the butterfly with
Stampendous Aged Wine powder & the purple layer has
been embossed with the script stamp & detail gold powder.


That's all from me for today have a look at the new Aspects of Design stamps at www.woodware.co.uk.

 All products available from:-
Liberty Craft
33 Exeter Road
Exmouth EX8 1PT
01395 273238
libertycraft33@yahoo.co.uk

Next week I'll be looking at Mother's Day bouquets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment