Monday 7 April 2014

Nature- Sunday Stamper Challenge

 
I've indulged my addiction for decorating boxes again this week (I will do something different soon I promise!!). This started life as a sweetie box my mum had for Christmas. Now she knows me so well that nothing goes in the bin without checking first that is isn't craft worthy! I saw straight away that this little beauty had potential.
I've stamped a piece of scrapbook paper ( you know from the pile what might come in handy some day!!) using the Stampendous Butterfly Post & I've shaded the image with some Distress markers in Milled Lavender & Tumbled Glass. I've also shaded the corners of the paper with Weathered Wood, Tumbled Glass & Milled Lavender- the stamping was done with Seedless Preserves. I've added some paper roses, punched leaves, some lace, pearls & a lacy die cut butterfly. Here's a look at the side of the box. 
 


4 comments:

  1. So thats what you get up to on Sunday! I love the idea of recycling a box...now i do have 1 or 2 in the stockroom I could purloin???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea Debbie, and yes we are out here, your blog is appreciated ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crafty B nice to know I'm not talking to myself- although I do that a lot as well !! Merci buckets!!

      Delete