Sunday 16 March 2014

Printing with the Creative Palette


 
 
I've been playing with the new Creative Palette from Stampendous which is a mono printing system. It can be used with a variety of mediums but I have been using acrylic paints, a brayer, Stampendous Jumbo stamps & bubble wrap. The possibilities are endless to create your own piece of unique art, scrapbook page or background papers for your card designs. Large stamps like the Jumbos work well and anything with texture like lace, hessian, leaves etc. With the design above I have printed with acrylics spread onto the Palette with the brayer. I then quickly applied bubble wrap (to remove some of the paint) & then printed into the paint with the Jumbo Peony & flourish. Then lay a piece of card over the Palette, press evenly & you have your print. I have then printed over the printed piece when thoroughly dry with Brilliance black & painted with acrylics.
Pop over to www.youtube.com/creativepalette to see a great demo by Fran Seiford .
 
Here are a few more samples 
 
 



 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh la la! Whos been having fun then? Fab results Debbie - I want a free afternoon please? Any offers anyone?

    ReplyDelete