Thursday 10 January 2013

Candi Flowers & Pretty Birds

Thursday is demo day at Japonica Exmouth & my turn to surprise & delight! I've been using some of the lovely Stampendous bird stamps & I also came up with a few more flowers which can be made using Candis. Below you can see the Jumbo Songbird  set which has one of my favourite sentiments. I have embossed with Detail Copper powder & sponged with Colourbox Queue set "Pumpkin Patch". The flowers were made from "Tiger" Candis & the foliage come from a bellflower punch. The background paper is from Magenta stamped using Versafine Vintage Sepia.


This cute little quartet I used on a blog project a few weeks ago & I have framed the image using single Candis which I have simply rolled in the centre on a molding mat & a ball tool (sort of squished them!) Just add some punched leaves, I used the Ash Leaf punch by Leonie Em & I have added  a dot of Liquid Pearls in the centre of each flower. The sentiment come from Thoughtful Wishes from Stampendous.


If you would like more details regarding making flowers with Candis drop into Japonica.




No comments:

Post a Comment