Friday 9 March 2012

White Rabbits!

Shopping List
Magenta Tulip Bunny C40.226J
Daydream Ensemble 8"x8" paper pad
Daisy ribbon
Dragonfly brads
Stampendous peel off 90721 Spring Wishes
Versafine Onyx Black inkpad
Crafty Edger + Floral Lace cassette
Coloured pencils
All available from:-

Here we are with this month's sketch challenge- where does the time go? I've chosen a spring theme again this week. I don't know about you but I can't wait for the lighter nights & longer days & to get out in the garden again! I've chosen the cute Magenta stamp"Tulip Bunny" simply stamped onto linen card using the Versafine inkpad & softly coloured with pencils. I like to stamp onto linen card for some designs as it gives you the lovely canvas like texture.I have layered onto lilac & spring green card for both the stamped image & the peel off greeting panel. I have used some more of the pretty papers from the Daydream Ensemble pad for the background & created a border across the centre with our good friend the Crafty Edger with it's Floral Lace cassette. I have also used some pretty daisy ribbon & dragonfly brads at each corner to finish the design. Happy Spring!

Here's the original sketch why not play along?

 

1 comment: