Saturday 31 March 2012

Cards of the week with Easter in mind

I've been let loose in Japonica again this week. These are the cards that I produced during my demo on Thursday morning.
I have used the Stampendous "Paisley Spring" clear set for this card with Sakura stardust pens & papers from Wild Rose Studio.

I have used Jane Gills "Daffodils" set of stamps for this one. Simply stamped with Versafine Onyx Black & clear embossing power on cream vellum. I have used Tombow pens to colour on the back of the design for a more muted effect & the little "Happy Easter" message is borrowed from "Paisley Spring"
For the final 2 designs I have used this beautiful cross from Wild Rose Studio. Again using black printing & clear embossing  for the above card with a little colour added from Tombows & some sponging around the edges of the stamped piece.

For my last card I have embossed using Stampendous Detail Gold powder & good old Tombows again. I have used a white pearl card blank & added a few pearls embellishments.
This is a versatile little stamp which could be used for christening, confirmation, sympathy to name but a few.

Thanks for taking the time to look. I will be demonstrating again this week featuring peel offs & using a variety of techniques.   

No comments:

Post a Comment