Wednesday 24 August 2011

Snow Much Fun

Shopping List
Magenta memor 160-Stars & Checkerboard
Magenta CSET 21 -Snow Much Fun
Woodware peel off Curly Q's in gold
Versafine inkpad
Gold metallics
Sakura metallic gel pens
All available from Woodware
It's nearly "that" time again isn't it & I just had the urge to go Christmassy! I know a lot of our regular craft customers have been hard at work producing Christmas cards for a long while now but I'm still hankering after the idea of a summer! I've used the lovely Magenta cling set of stamps this week which work so well together or individually. Our theme this week was to produce some "Funny Folds" & I hope that I have suceeded in this mission (although they don't make me laugh!). I have used the different panels & areas to show off the lovely double sided Magenta paper which partners the set of stamps beautifully. I will be demonstrating this card fold in Japonica in a few weeks time plus one or two others too  but if you want detailed instructions in the mean time please let me know. I have used the Sakura metallic gel pens to colour the stamped images using a water colour technique. I think this creates a rich theme which works well with the colours of the paper. The gold peel off helps to link all the differnet areas together. Time to get your Christmas crafting started!! 

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could come and learn how to do it, I think that you will find them on Siobhan's blog on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete