Friday 12 August 2011

Recipe Favourites

Shopping List

Stampendous Recipe Favourites SSC106
Woodware Clear stamps FRS204 Giant Cup Cake
Woodware die cut folders
Shrinky plastic
coloured pencils
Brilliance Graphite Black
Stazon black
Tombow pens.
All available from Woodware

I had the urge to scrapbook this week & had fun creating this mini album using the Woodware die cut folders in that come in various sizes. The Stampendous "Recipe Favourites" set with all the small cookery icons is ideal for a small project & the Giant Cup Cake lends itself beautifully to shrinky pastic to provide the perfect embellishment for my cookery theme. O. K it's official, I confess,I'm a Stampendous addict I will try to use something else soon-promise! Hope you like the album, don't forget to leave me a comment if you do........or even if you don't!  

No comments:

Post a Comment