Monday 25 July 2011

Summer Fun

Shopping List
Stampendous Cling Umbrella Beach CRV206
Stampendous Cling Breathe CRN238
Sakura coloured pencils
Woodware cork sheet
Woodware Fingerguard trimmer
Pinking blade
Francoise peel off "Tiny Words"
1" Woodware punch Monsterra leaf
All available from Woodware

This week's theme brings us a little of the summer that we have been sadly lacking of late! I've used some beautiful Stampendous cling stamps again (I fear I'm becoming addicted!) & trimmed the edges of my layering using Figerguard trimmer with the pinking blade to give a suggestion of waves. The cork sheets really introduce a sandy look & I just love the "Breathe" sentiment. It really has you smelling that salty air doesn't it? you can almost hear those waves lapping!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment