Wednesday 13 July 2011

Manana, manana!!

Shopping List
Magenta Scrapbook papers Energy & Serenity
(Memor 236 &237)
Magenta swirls
Woodware Chippies Alphabet
Square pewter brads
Self adhersive flock border (green leaves)
Brilliance Pearlescent Purple & Cosmic Copper
Inverted corner rounder
Glossy Accents
Sillicone glue
All available from Woodware
Time to get away from card making for this week & I've decided  to go back to my second passion- scrapbooking! I've used  2 of the new papers from Magenta for my Spanish theme. As with most Magenta papers they are double sided & I've made full use of both sides of each paper and I think that they compliment each other well. I've used the Chippies alphabet for the lettering which I have sponged with purple & copper ink pads. I have decoupaged the poppies in the bottom right hand corner with sillicone glue & given them a glossy finish with Glossy Accents. With the Magenta swirls,pewter brads & flock border for embellishments my page is complete.



No comments:

Post a Comment