Thursday 16 August 2018

New from Stix2

New to the Stix2 range & available at the end of August we have the small calendars (pack of 10) which are great for creating your own calendars from artwork, craft projects or your favourite photos. These are very handy for creating unique gifts & projects for workshops too. Here are a couple of ideas using plenty of other Stix2 products.

Here I've taken a 5 x 7 cream card blank, cut it down in half down the fold & reassemble it (longways.) I've then folded the top in half  to form an easel card. The photo has been printed onto Stix2 Printable acetate (S57183) & I've attached a second piece of the acetate onto which I've printed a sentiment over the photo using Micro Dots on a Roll (S57124) The card used is from the Gingham range in green (new!) & lemon. As you can see from the photos below the calendar, which has been mounted onto the base with 3D foam tape, acts as the stop bar but you can take the front further back to reveal a pad of post it notes.This would be useful to have on your desk & would make a great gift , you could personalise it with a photo of your own choice 






For my second sample I've made another desk calendar but this time using  stamps from Chocolate Baroque. I've stamped the image onto a piece of card which has been sprayed with the Stix2 spray paints. I've loosely cut around the outline & mounted it onto the new navy & violet card from the Stix2 Tinted card range. The base of the calendar has been made from a piece from the Pearlescent card range (Platinum). With the card in landscape mode, score at 3.5" internals with the last small section being used to form a tab to join the 2 ends together. I've used red liner tape to hold the base firmly together.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment