Wednesday 11 April 2018

Chocolate Baroque Meets Stix2

All the Stix2 demonstrators received a lovely surprise in the post last week- some gorgeous stamps from Chocolate Baroque. I've been an admirer of Chocolate Baroque designs for a while now so it was a pleasure for me to get to work with some at last & in conjunction with Stix2 products too! What's not to love!! Below are the designs I've come up with so far but there are more to come yet I'm sure. 


Let me talk you through the products I've used all available from :-



Chocolate Baroque Mosaic Flower (UA6SP0556)



I've embossed using detail gold embossing powder & coloured the flowers using a wash of brilliance inkpads which I've also used to add colour to areas of the background. The navy card is new to the Stix2 Tinted card range& the main image is mounted onto a piece of Copper Pearlescent card. All mounted onto a 5 x 7 ivory Stix2 card blank.





Chocolate Baroque Medici Flower (UA6SP0555)
I've used the Stix2 spray paints to create the background which I've stamped onto. Just spray some paint onto a craft mat & spritz with water. "Mop" up the paint with white linen card- you'll be able to create more than one piece. I've coloured the image with 
Spectrum Noir pens from www.crafterscompanion.co.uk & again I've layered onto the new navy card. To finish I've wrapped some ivory  organza ribbon (S57391) around the left edge of a 5" x 5" Stix2 white card blank- did I mention the these are a new addition to the Stix2 range too?!



Chocolate Baroque French Heart (UA6SP0558)
Here again I've printed onto a piece of spray paint background & coloured with Spectrum Noir pens. I've distressed the edges of the image using the new Stix2 Edge Scuffer (S57387) before softly applying some ink using the new Foam Daubers (S574120 pack of 5). The image & die cut has been mounted onto the other new colour to the Stix2 Tinted range-Violet. Finally the whole design was attached to a 6" x 6" white Stix2 card blank.

I'm off for another play-watch this space!!


No comments:

Post a Comment