Wednesday 8 February 2017

Love is in the air

Soon the wedding season will be in full swing again so here's a pretty card to send to the happy couple or indeed for an anniversary, using Stix2 products. I've used a Stix2 A5 ivory card blank & for the panel at the centre I've  die cut a piece of ivory pearl card & then passed it through an embossing folder. The delicate blue edging have been die cut using the beautiful Stix2 Moondust card in baby blue I've placed a piece of double sided polyester ultra sticky sheet under the the die cut aperture before covering with seed beads from the bead & glitter set (you can see all the products I have used in the final photo). The borders at each side are created from the micro beads from the same set with the ultra sticky tape. The 2 ovals which I've used for the sentiment are Stix2 die cuts- very handy as they layer together perfectly.





No comments:

Post a Comment