Wednesday 12 October 2016

Falling Leaves

Materials used:-
Dreamweaver stencil LJ906 Maple Branch
Dreamweaver regular white embossing paste.
JWS002 Thinking of You
Clearscraps Mask Brick Wall
2.5" circle punch
A5 cream cad blank
glossy card
Woodware square stud brads-copper 
green card
All available from:-
www.woodware.co.uk

Your local Exmouth Woodware stockist is:-
Liberty Craft
33 Exeter Road
Exmouth EX8 1PT
01395 273238

libertycraft33@yahoo.co.uk

It's the time for falling leaves & high time for me to get out my stencils & do some pasting! I've pasted with the white embossing paste onto green card (did you know that there's a bigger pot now?!) & when thoroughly dry I've replaced the stencil to add some inks to colour the leaves  (I've used Brilliance). To create the card blank I've cut away the top half of the front & punched a semi circle from the centre of the top of the half left & from the wood effect piece. The wood grain effect, I confess was left from a workshop I held a while ago & was achieved with an embossing folder, wax paper, glossy card & inks BUT there is a lovely new stamp from Francoise Read FRS627 "Wood Panel" which will give you a stunning wood effect without all the palaver (I need that stamp!)  I carefully cut out the leaves from one of my pasted panels & placed the mask over the one I've chosen for the top of the design & inked some brick effect onto it. The cut out leaves have been attached with some 3D foam pads & to complete the design I've stamped the sentiment which comes from one of Woodware's "Tiddlers" & added the square brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment