Wednesday 17 February 2016

Mother's Day Greetings with Stix2

Today I have some Mother's Day designs for you using a combination of great Stix2 products & Woodware stamps.
Here we have Woodware's JGS448 Bubble Bloom - Melanie & all the sentiments come from JWS021 Happy Mothers Day. I've stamped the sentiment onto a Stix2 oval die cut which has been mounted onto a scalloped oval die cut. The buttons have been attached to the design using the Stix2 Hot melt glue gun. The card blank is a Stix2 6 x 6 & the background paper is from a Perfect Prints pad from Woodware

Here we have the "double glitter" technique using Stix2 die cut stencil sheet & ds tape sheet. I've used iridescent glitter & pink glitter from the pink Seed, Bead & Fine Glitter set. I've used a 5x7 Stix2 white card blank & the background layer is a piece of pink Stardust card punched with a Woodware border punch. 

Lastly I've used Woodware's JGS446 "Whimsical Flower" I've coloured with Sakura Koi waterbrush pens & covered the whole image with hot glue to give a glassy effect. The card blank is made from Stix2's lovely new lemon gingham card.

No comments:

Post a Comment