Monday 21 September 2015

Halloween with Stix2


For my Halloween design I've used Woodware's  FRS310 "Tall House" but given it a very different look to the pretty town house of the "Welcome to Your New Home"  theme of the set. Stamped onto "Tinted Tangerine" card with Brilliance Black I've cut out the windows & replaced them with Stardust Charcoal card. The bats & spiders peel offs come from Stampendous & I've mounted a bat onto a piece of acetate which I've folded into a springy concertina to make him wobble. The trees have been covered with Stix2 hot glue & covered with micro beads from the red & orange Seed Bee'd & Fine Glitter set. The grey layer has been mounted onto Stardust Orange card & the A5 card blank is Pearl Coal Mine card. The little besom I've made with some twigs from my garden all held in place with hot glue. Happy Halloween!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment