Saturday 22 August 2015

Housework? What housework?!

Finally some time to sit & do some craft, it's been one of those weeks!! I've been using one of Woodware's new stamps designed by Jane Gill "Curly Sue" & as you can see it's one versatile stamp. I'll talk you through each one.

Stamped onto a background created by laying down some ink from Sakura's Koi water based pens onto Project Acetate from Stix2 spritz with water & print onto card. I've replaced the leaves here with punched holly leaves & the berries are Card Candis. The border comes from Woodware's new dual function border punch.

Here we have the same stamp & same created background. I've coloured with Koi pens & then used my Stix2 glue gun to add hot glue to parts of the berries before adding thje micro beads from one of Stix2's Seed Bee'd & Glitter sets. The leaves come from a Dreamweaver die & the sentiment comes from Craftwork Cards die cut sentiments which are available from Woodware. 

Curly Sue again printed onto a piece of Project Acetate from Stix2 which I had spritzed with Dreamweaver alcohol inks. I coloured the leaves with peel off pens & the berries are Sparkler peel offs which have also been coloured with the pens

This stamp by Jane Gill of Woodware is called "Periwinkles" & is one of my favourites. I got a bit carried away with this one! Firstly I coloured the image with the Koi pens & then covered each leaf & petal with hot glue from my Stix2 glue gun. As I went I coated each area with crystal glitter. I added a few dots of Lavender Stickles & the centres of the flowers were given the black Stickles treatment both available from Woodware. I have been using the Stix2 Layer Perfect for all my layering today & as you can see you really do get the perfect layer. the lovely lilac satin ribbon is a Stix2 product also.

Hope you've been having a nice day see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment