Saturday 18 July 2015

Sketch 44


Materials used:-
Clear Scraps mask CSSM Swirls
JGCL569 Inspirational Verse
Textura paper pad Tropical
Brilliance Graphite Black
6 x 6 white card blank
All available from:-
Your local  Exmouth stockist is:-
Liberty Craft
33 Exeter Road
Exmouth
EX8 1PT
01395 272238
libertycraft33@yahoo.co.uk
It's monthly sketch challenge time again & this time I've gone for a mask. This is the lovely "Swirls" from Clear Scraps & I've flicked some paints through the mask, spritzed with water & finally absorbing some of the excess wetness with kitchen paper. I quite like the effect. The "ribbons" come from the Textura pad & to provide the sentiment I've used "Inspirational Verse" by Jane Gill. Very simple this month but I hope a colourful summery feel.
Here's the sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment