Friday 12 June 2015

Shadow Box- The Mirror Crack'd


Materials used:-
JGS377 Boxed Daisies Trio
FRS169 Little Messages
Perfect Prints paper pad Fruit Dots
Woodware 1" & 3/4" daisy punches
2" label punch
Tombow pens
Liquid PearlsYellow
Narrow green satin ribbon
Pink chalk inkpad
All available from:-
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
Liberty Craft
33 Exeter Road
Exmouth EX8 1PT
01395 273238
This week we're joining the ladies of the mirror crack'd for their non card challenge & this time we've been asked to design a "Shadow Box". Well my interpretation of this is a design in a frame & I must admit I've cheated a bit with this one as I haven't constructed my box from scratch. I've used a gift box & cut an aperture in the front but I'm happy with the result. 
For the design I've used the lovely "Boxed Trio Daisies" from Jane Gill. I've stamped twice so that I could decoupage the daisies & I've water coloured with Tombow pens.The spotty background comes from the Perfect Prints pad & I've punched a label to add the greeting from "Little Messages".  To finish I have softly sponged the frame with the pink inkpad before adding the punched daisies.
Why not pop over to the mirror crack'd to see what they've been up to.


No comments:

Post a Comment