Saturday 20 July 2013

The Great Outdoors


Shopping List
FRCL198 Sail Away
London 1(25501) 12" x 12" paper
Versafine Onyx Black & Majestic Blue
Watercolour pencils & paper
Candis
DL card blank
All available from:-
Your local stockist is:-

I suppose living by the sea nothing says outdoors to me better than being by it. I've chosen quite an old set of stamps for my theme this week by Francoise Read, Sail Away. Stamp onto watercolour paper using Versafine & then colour with the watercolour pencils. I've let the colours "bleed" over the edges of the print for washy effect & torn  around the edges. The gingham paper is the reverse of the double sided "London" paper & the bull rushes are stamped with the blue pad . I have also placed a layer of gingham inside the card & stamped with the bull rushes again. Now simply layer the 2 stamped pieces onto some dark blue & lemon card & add some co- ordinating Candis. Hey look, I've created a men's card without even trying! That'll come in handy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment