Friday 22 March 2013

Lavender & Lace


Shopping List
Stampendous CRP188 Garden Gal 
SSCL1123 Fairy Queen
Versafine Imperial Purple
Colorbox Misty Meadow
Sakura pencils
Self adhesive lace
Crocheted flowers
S/A pearls
Feathers
Lilac A5 card blank
Ivory & purple card
All available from:-
Your local stockist is:-
Japonica
22 The Parade
Exmouth
EX8 1RW
01395 271739
This lovely lady comes from Stampendous' new Spring stamp collection & I just knew I had to have it! Soo elegant & nostalgic & begging to be used for this week's theme (chosen by me before I saw this stamp I swear!) Lavender & Lace. I've stamped with Versafine onto a die cut oval of ivory card & coloured with Sakura coloured pencils. I've pleated the lace around the oval  which gives a charming frame to the print. The background has been printed using one of the delicate flower icons from the Stampendous "Fairy Queen" set softly sponged around the edges. Now simply layer the background onto dark purple card & attach to card blank before adding the printed image. Add some crocheted flowers,more lace, buttons, feathers & pearls to finish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment