Friday 16 December 2011

A Happy Birthday in a Tin!











Shopping List 
FRCL 129 Garden Greetings
Woodware Scrapbook in a tin
Tombow pens
Sakura Stardust pens
Woodware mini punches
(daisy, heart,sunburst,pot plant)
Woodware 1.5" punches
(Oak leaf, Monstera, daisy)
Extra large scalloped circle punch
Leonie Em punches
Stazon inkpads
Woodware paper flowers
Elements
All available from:-

Our theme this week is "Look What I Did With My Tin" & look what I did with mine!I've had a great time with Francoise Read's gorgeous Clear Magic Garden Greetings set. There are just so many lovely sentiments to suit any occasion I just couldn't choose-so I used them all!! This is a card in a tin for that keen gardener or just to remind you of those lovely flowers of summer. There are some pretty flowers, butterflies & othre gardening icons to add embellishment to your design.  I've sponged the entire scrapbook with a soft lime chalk inkpad & then stamped the sentiment with a dark red chalk inkpad. I have stamped the various areas of artwork with a darker green inkpad and coloured them using Tombow & Sakura Stardust pens. I have used various punches to add embellishment to my pages. I have inked the lid of the tin with a mix of brown & red Stazon inkpads & have added a central scalloped card circlestamped with the little flower spray from the stamp set. I have finally added two paper flowers sponged witha dark pink ink. The outer edges of the tin have been embellished with punched daisies & lime green elements. Below you can see the various "pages" of the birthday scrapbook in a tin. 






  

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I never saw that flower shaped tin on the site! Love your "pages" inside and the embellies on the outside!

    ReplyDelete