Monday 17 October 2011

Blue Christmas

Shopping List
Artemio clear stamps Snowmen
Versafine Onyx Black
Sakura Stardust Jelly Roll & Metallic pens
Stampendous Rainbow embossing powder
Peel off chain letters  Let it Snow
Stickles Diamond
Acetate
All available from http://www.woodware.co.uk/

We're really into the Christmas crafting season now & I've been itching to try out this cute set of stamps from Artemio.  I have used an overlay of acetate onto which I have attached the bottom layer depicting the row of snowmen.I've stamped onto white hammer finish card which I think is great for suggesting the texture of snow. I've water coloured them with Sakura pens in various shades of blue. On the outside of the card blank I have stamped the snowy street scene in a dark blue ink and again used Sakuras to add some detail. I've also used some Stickles glitter glue to give some frosting & added the Let it Snow peel off which I have also used on the snowman layer. I have cut the top of the card away just above the skyline to expose the inner layer of the card. On this layer I have grouped together 3 of the snowflake stamps with I have stamped in a dark blue ink & embossed with Rainbow embossing powder to give them some sparkle. I have coloured the large snowflake & detailed the others with a Sakura Metallic pen in silver. A few sparkly snowdrop peel offs on the front of the acetate layer just helps to link it all together. Happy Blue Christmas!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment