Saturday 5 September 2015

Sparkly Christmas Designs

 A few more designs using Stix2 die cuts. Here we have one of their fab snowflake die cuts. You can probably tell that I've given it a 3D look by layering a folded snowflake on top of another. The glitzy dots come from my trusty hot glue gun with ultra fine glitter from the Seed, Bee'd & Glitter packs. The sparkly background has been made by attaching a piece of DS adhesive sheet & when everything has been put in place cover the exposed sticky surface with crystal glitter. The ovals sporting the sentiment are also die cuts which go together perfectly & I've just sponged the scalloped one with ink to match the design. The border come from the new Woodware dual border punch. 


Here I've made a fun shaker card with a snowman die cut. I've rearranged his hat at a jaunty angle & added some branches for his arms which I've cut from card. Fro the shaker aperture I've die cut an oval & used Stix2 Project Acetate for the window. The shaky bits are Stix2 clear plastic beads & I've nibbled around the edges of the blue layer with a snowflake punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment