Saturday 5 September 2015

Shabby Chic Weddings


The "shabby chic"  look is very popular as a wedding theme at the moment. Stix2 have some great  die cuts which will make the job of making wedding invitations a doddle.


Here I've used some butterfly die cuts & the 2 oval die cuts fit together perfectly. I've stamped the butterflies & the edges of the 6 x 6 card blank with Woodware's ADS515 ripped Lace with Versafine Vintage Sepia. the words come from a woodware peel off & to finish off the design I've added some Mark Richards gold Metals. 

 Here I've used some dove die cuts & the square scalloped edge square is one too. I've layered one dove on top of another & just fixed the bodies together using clear foam pads so that the wings could be parted to give a more 3D effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment