Tuesday 26 November 2019

Vintage Ephemera part 2 by Debbie

Hello again everyone here's my second chance to show you my samples form the October Chocolate Baroque show on Hochanda.

Here's my first sample using Art of Chess

Simply Stamped with Versafine Onyx Black I began by stamping the 2 large chess pieces at the front of the design & then masked them using Pebeo drawing liquid. I then stamped the chess board and other pieces into the background. I stamped the chess pieces randomly over the A5 white card using a grey inkpad, before adding the image which has been layered onto black card.


For my next design I used Music Fanfare plus some of the stamps from Baroque



For this one I took an A5 white card blank and folded the front half back on itself. I stamped a background using stamps from Music Fanfare and Distress inks Picked Raspberry and Iced Spruce. I then took a square of white card and stamped with one of the stamps from Baroque Ephemera 1 using grey ink before stamping the violin over the top. I coloured with pencils and distressed the edges of the piece. I then mounted it at an angle onto a piece of bright pink card and then onto grey before attaching to card. Below is a closer look at the background.


Here's another look at Music Fanfare this time embossed in gold onto brown card and layered onto ivory, gold and brown onto an ivory A5 card blank.
  
Here are the rest of my samples and some which didn't make it onto the show.

Simply stamped in black Versafine for a monochrome look, Movie Strip on a background from Baroque Ephemera 1 and 2 

Floral Grunge stamped onto an old book page several times and decoupaged.

The postcard stamp from Baroque Ephemera 2 with some die cut corners and flowers 
plus some lace on a 7 x 7 ivory card blank.
Finally, the fun bingo card stamp from Baroque Ephemera 1 and coloured with water based pens on an ivory 5 x 7 card blank.


That's all for this time, don't forget to watch the next Chocolate Baroque show on Hochanda in early December. Bye for now Debbie 



No comments:

Post a Comment