Friday 15 January 2016

Brushos with Bleach


Another day, another Brusho sample! This time I've been experimenting with thin household bleach, you know the cheap stuff! It worked a treat as I thought it would having previously worked with bleaching techniques with various coloured card. I created the Brusho background on white linen card & because I'd prepared this a while ago it was completely dry. I gave it a quick wipe with an anti stat pad & embossed with Versafine black & clear powder. I then painted on the bleach & the colours disappeared nicely leaving a pale yellow. When it was completely dry I added some colour back in with some coloured pencils. Voila! The stamp set I've used here is Woodware's "Skinny Vase" (FRS304) designed by Francoise Read.




The 2 pics below are 2 new additions to my Brusho sample swatch. The green one is the bleach technique- just dripped onto a background. 


This one is very simple. Add some powders to acetate, spray & print onto some flat white card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment