Tuesday, 30 May 2017

New Stix2 Samples

I've been working on a few new samples using some of the new Woodware stamps from Creative Expressions in partnership with the great products from Stix2 


FRS643 Unicorn. I've printed onto material & then ironed onto a baby grow using the Various Materials Adhesive sheet . I've mixed a little Spray Fabric paint (Neon Pink & White) in a palette & added some crystal glitter to paint parts of the unicorn. 



Here I've used JGS520 Set Sail to print onto plain material which I've then cut out & ironed onto the T shirt using Various Materials Adhesive sheet. I've sprayed the T shirt with white & Bahama blue spray paints before I ironed on the boat & then painted the boat using the Fabric Spray Paints from a palette. 

This is JGS511 Bold Blooms Mildred. I've printed 3 times onto Stix2 Stardust Glitter paper & decoupaged the flower onto an ivory background using silicone glue, which is attached to a 6 x 6 card blank. The sentiment comes from FRS650 Vintage Inspiration. 

Lastly we have an 8 x 8 Stix2 white card blank & the stamp used is JGS512 Bold Blooms "Erica". I have printed a background using chalk inkpads & using the Stix2 Hot Melt glue gun I've glued some Clear Plastic beads into the centres of the flowers. The craft panel at the back of the flower print has been randomly wrapped with some Stix2  white Paper Raffia.

No comments:

Post a Comment