Friday, 26 May 2017

Father's Day from Stix2


A5 white card blank S57342
Printable Acetate S57183
Spray Fabric paints Bahama Blue, Neon Green,Sapphire Blue, Neon Pink
Tinted Card Intensive Blue & white
Transfer foils
Clear Foam pads
All available from:-

Father's Day is just around the corner & here's a  fun card for Dad using Stix2 products & featuring the very versatile printable acetate which is one of my favourites. I've sprayed some white card with a mix of the fabric spray paints which are great for paper craft too & when dry I have printed the sail boat (Sail Away JGS520)  & coloured with water based pens. I die cut an aperture from the front of the card blank & then attached the stamped image to the inside of the card so that the boat shows from the front. I then printed the words I wanted using Word on my computer & then printed it onto the acetate in the same way you would onto a piece of card. Easy!! I would advise just leaving the acetate to one side for a while just to allow the ink to "set" as it's slightly tacky when it comes out of the printer. I then cut the acetate to fit & attached it to the inside of the card with DS tape. I cut another piece of white card with the aperture to fix over this just to hide the tape & make it look neater.   



No comments:

Post a Comment