Saturday, 18 March 2017

New Stix2 with heat samples 2017

I've been working on some new samples using the Stix2 with heat range using fabric. These are all 12 x 12 squares which when completed could be made into bags, cushions, pictures or whatever you wish. I've used the new spray fabric paints in 2 different ways; firstly I've sprayed around the outer edge of the material (I've used a linen type) & then after drawing the image from the stencil onto the fabric using a fine fabric marker, I've painted the main image using a brush. These paints are really great to paint with as you can mix them in a palette to create any colour you wish & you can also mix crystal glitter with them to give a shimmer. All the masks/stencils I have used are the "That Special Touch of..." range available from Creative Expressions. When the paint was dry I have ironed the piece with the Stix2 Craft & mixed Media iron (S57360) to fix the colours & make them fully washable. I have added some embellishment using the Stix2 Iron Adhesive sheets (For Various materials & For Delicates) which have been die cut & then ironed on with  with Transfer Foils in particular the new sets "Chocolate Box Treat" (S57368) & " Pick & Mix" (S57369). I have also stamped some sentiments onto the adhesive sheet for various materials & ironed this onto the piece (don't forget the parchment paper!).

"Earth Without Art"


"Daisy Background"

"Duck Pond"

Clear Scraps mask "Daisies"

"Kingfisher"

" Dainty Daisy"

No comments:

Post a Comment